By completing this learning the delegate will be able to:
- Understand the appropriate use of the problem solving approach
- Understand the application of the SARA model within the concept of Problem Orientated Partnerships
- Understand the importance of defining the aim and setting SMART objectives in the problem solving process
- Understand the importance of using a partnership approach within the problem solving process
- Understand the importance of continuously assessing an ongoing problem solving initiative and conducting a final, comprehensive evaluation of a completed problem solving initiative
This qualification is aimed at persons engaged in Community Safety and Crime Prevention activity. This will include Police, relevant Local Authority Personnel and other public sectors such as Fire & Rescue Service, education providers, probation and rehabilitation services and health workers. This is also suitable for private organisations wanting to reduce risk and loss within their business.
Workplace delivery – 3 days flexible to suit the needs of the organisation.