By completing this learning the delegate will be able to:
- Understand the principles and requirements of assessment
- Understand different types of assessment method
- Understand how to plan assessment
- Understand how to involve learners and others in assessment
- Understand how to make assessment decisions
*Please see the qualification specification for the full list of learning outcomes.
Anyone who is required to undertake the assessor role in a variety of contexts, those assessing in the workplace and those assessing in alternative environments such as workshops, classrooms and other training environments.
- Flexible workplace delivery to suit the needs of the organisation.
- Secure Virtual Classroom. Flexible to suit the needs of the organisation.