By completing this learning the delegate will be able to:
- Understand the role of crime prevention in the community
- Understand the use of security products in crime prevention
- Know how to conduct site security surveys
- Understand the importance of employing a partnership approach to any community problem
- Know how to run a crime prevention initiative
Police and local authority staff who have the responsibility for preventing and reducing crime and disorder in local communities. Also suitable for staff who work in Fire & Rescue Service, Military Police and this learning can be adapted to meet the requirement of any organisation who needs to reduce risk and loss within their business.
Workplace delivery – 10 days. (This can be flexible to meet the needs of the learners / business.)
Assessment evidence post delivery to be submitted within 6 months.